Sup everyone. I just got word from Rusty Moore that he finished Visual Impact Cardio course and if you know anything about Rusty it is good.
He mentioned that this program took such a long time because this is the deepest he has ever gone with one of his programs.
Let’s face it, if you’re reading this then you’re pretty serious about ditching some body fat. And whether it’s a large amount or those last few pesky pounds, when you see a program that professes to be a “trailblazer” in fitness and fat loss, then it’s gonna get your attention, right?
Well it certainly got ours! So read on as we dish the dirt on Rusty Moore’s cutting edge fat loss program. We reveal the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so you can make an informed decision on your own future training techniques.
What do you get for your money?
Visual Impact Cardio doesn’t belittle the training methods of old, as so many programs do today. Instead, rather than dismissing old science, it combines both older proven methods with today’s understanding, providing what seems to be a rather unique (and refreshing) combination of both tried and tested fat loss techniques and the most up to date knowledge from some of the most experienced names in fitness.
The course includes detailed information about the following:
- The Importance of Insulin – and how even the slightest bit of it in your system during your workout will drastically reduce how much fat is burned up for energy. Did you know that those last clinging inches of body fat are not only more sensitive to insulin and less sensitive to adrenaline, but also have less blood flow than other body fat?
- Why Dieting Alone Rarely has an Impact on Stubborn Body Fat.
- Keeping Training Sessions Separate – and why cardio for fat loss should be kept separate from the resistance portion of your workout.
- Interval Training Versus Steady State Cardio – This has been one of the biggest changes to the fitness industry in recent years, with everyone claiming that brief interval training is the key to fat loss. Visual Impact Cardio blows the lid on the flaws in this research – and it tells you exactly why this is so.
- Cardio Machine Training – and how you need the precision these offer to reach those fat loss goals in a short a time as possible.
- Weekly Calorie Deficits – and why it’s this, and not daily calorie intake, that’ll allow you to drop the pounds (and take on board higher calorie meals on a regular basis).
All of this, and more, is contained in the 99 page Visual Impact Cardio workbook. You get three complete, 8-week workout cycles it shows, along with a printable workout journal designed to take to the gym to give you all the information you need for the most effective fat loss workout ever.
Who is it for?
Whether you’re currently a couch potato who’s just thinking about getting off your butt and losing some weight, or already a committed fitness fanatic, Visual Impact Cardio is a program that advances as you do. Because the workouts are designed to increase intensity as the weeks go by, it doesn’t matter what stage of the fitness journey you’re at right now. And it’s just as effective for the boys as it is for the girls.
In fact, for anyone who feels like they’re fighting a losing battle against those last stubborn inches that simply don’t want to budge, this is the baby that’s gonna kick them into touch.
Who is Rusty Moore?
Rusty is no stranger to the world of fitness and the science behind the practice. He’s spent the past 25 years working hard to get his own body to the pretty awesome stage it is right now. And a few years ago he decided to put his incredible knowledge towards helping others do the same. A respected author on all things fitness, his fitness blog has over 3 million annual visitors, all taking part in his online community that helps people like you and I get the lean “Hollywood Look.”
- Visual Impact Cardio is all about maximizing the calories burned during a workout, without having to overtrain. It combines the best of steady cardio with intense interval training, along with a small weekly calorie deficit, to literally melt those stubborn areas of fat.
- The program refers to fat loss as a “skill.” This is a very apt way of describing the means to understand the optimum method of losing that unwanted lard. A detailed understanding of what it is that you’re forcing your body to do is a powerful incentive to sticking to the plan and attaining those much desired goals.
- The program has cleverly managed to minimize those frustrating sticking points that occur with many workout regimes. You know – when you just seem to be working harder and harder but not getting anywhere at all. Information such as why there’s a ceiling to how many calories you can lose during interval training, and why the addition of strategic cardio can see you accelerating towards your fitness goals.
- The program doesn’t require you to spend hours at the gym, but neither does it kid you that you can reach your targets simply by three 20 minute sessions a week. It’s honesty all the way with Visual Impact Cardio (and how refreshing is that!)
- Visual Impact Cardio goes deep into the science of fat loss. For some people this might be a little too much information. However, if this isn’t your bag then you simply need skim these parts, and concentrate on the serious business of ditching those extra pounds.
- You are going to have to put in some effort – both in your workouts and your eating habits. But then no-one honestly thinks that getting to your perfect body shape was really going to be that easy, do they?
- It is necessary to have access to cardio machines. So you’re either going to need a personal fitness machine at home, or go to the gym to be able to follow the program.
The Bottom Line
D’you know, we thought this was going to be a mish-mash of various different workout programs – but how wrong we were. It’s actually a breath of fresh air to find a fitness scheme that not only gives you the information you need, but tells you exactly why it works in the way it does. And we particularly like the fact that it’s an instant download, so there’s no waiting impatiently for the mailman to eventually reach your doorstep. We also like the 60 day money back guarantee (for any reason whatsoever), which shows that Rusty has the confidence that Visual Impact Cardio actually does what it’s meant to.
Yep – even though it pains us, we have to admit that if you’ve got the determination to stick to the program, Visual Impact Cardio will certainly get results. Rusty Moore sure knows what he’s talking about, and you will too, if you purchase this innovative new training program.